One of my first yoga classes was at a women’s fitness gym called Lucille Roberts in midtown Manhattan circa 2004. The class was held in a brightly lit room surrounded by mirrors, ellipticals, and stationary bikes.
- New research in epigenetics shows that our genes do not define our future September 6, 2020
- The Ways We Move – Ashtanga for the Activist September 6, 2020
- February 2020 News February 5, 2020
- Labor Support Lab – DECEMBER 2019 October 10, 2019
- Conference Re-Cap: Diet offerings to stay balanced in summer July 29, 2019