December mornings in Mysore were two hours of practice, home, rinse in the bucket, then bundle up and take a twilight ride out to the lake. As energy from practice released what had been holding in me my mind would sputter and race.
- New research in epigenetics shows that our genes do not define our future September 6, 2020
- The Ways We Move – Ashtanga for the Activist September 6, 2020
- February 2020 News February 5, 2020
- Labor Support Lab – DECEMBER 2019 October 10, 2019
- Conference Re-Cap: Diet offerings to stay balanced in summer July 29, 2019