I was sitting on the couch in the frat house watching an episode of Parks and Recreation with the guys, when I was offered a goldfish cracker. My recent trip to Ann Arbor was one part DEEP practice, one part apprenticeship, and one part frat house roomie.
- New research in epigenetics shows that our genes do not define our future September 6, 2020
- The Ways We Move – Ashtanga for the Activist September 6, 2020
- February 2020 News February 5, 2020
- Labor Support Lab – DECEMBER 2019 October 10, 2019
- Conference Re-Cap: Diet offerings to stay balanced in summer July 29, 2019