Fight, flight or freeze. I felt it when the adrenaline would gush into my blood and smooth thoughts turned jagged and edgy. Everything was a threat. The panic attacks would start with something as silly as contemplating the loss of my purse on the subway.
- New research in epigenetics shows that our genes do not define our future September 6, 2020
- The Ways We Move – Ashtanga for the Activist September 6, 2020
- February 2020 News February 5, 2020
- Labor Support Lab – DECEMBER 2019 October 10, 2019
- Conference Re-Cap: Diet offerings to stay balanced in summer July 29, 2019