Its hard to pin point what we’re doing moment to moment in ashtanga yoga. There are so many things to think about. Sometimes it’s hard remembering what pose comes next! It’s best in the beginning to keep it light and simple. Take the practice slowly.
- New research in epigenetics shows that our genes do not define our future September 6, 2020
- The Ways We Move – Ashtanga for the Activist September 6, 2020
- February 2020 News February 5, 2020
- Labor Support Lab – DECEMBER 2019 October 10, 2019
- Conference Re-Cap: Diet offerings to stay balanced in summer July 29, 2019