Practicing alone takes courage. You have to believe in your intuition and give space for amendments when things aren’t like they were before. Uncontrolled temperature freaks me out and I LOVE to smell incense upon my first sun A stretch.
- New research in epigenetics shows that our genes do not define our future September 6, 2020
- The Ways We Move – Ashtanga for the Activist September 6, 2020
- February 2020 News February 5, 2020
- Labor Support Lab – DECEMBER 2019 October 10, 2019
- Conference Re-Cap: Diet offerings to stay balanced in summer July 29, 2019